- Over 13 years experience in content creation, focusing mainly on writing
- Agency-side, in-house and freelance
Types of work
- Editorial: Reviews, interviews, short-form news pieces
- Long form content: Blog posts, case studies, website copy
- Social content: Post content and campaigns (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Copy editing
- Content review and consultancy
I can look at your existing content and make suggestions on how to improve the current copy, as well as give ideas of other avenues you can pursue.
Areas I specialise in
- Equity & Diversity
- Environmental issues
- I’m happy to write about almost anything, as I always perform lots of research to best understand the subject matter
- I once wrote the copy for an entire micro site on funerals for a charity called The Bible Society
I have a number of years experience working in graphic design and project management, both of which really help when working alongside other Graphic Designers, Project Managers or Web Designers/Devs. My background is in marketing, and I’ve worked within the tech industry - think web design and development - the environmental sector, and higher education.
I’ve also done some scriptwriting and film editing, and am working on a novel.
Some of my clients have included: